5 apps to get free in-app purchases on Android
Most apps on Android are free but some features or upgrades require payment. An example of such features is removing ads from your application.
Other features include single player accomplishment leaderboards, multiplayer competitions, and online challenges.
When it comes to games, some features are accessible after a player accumulates a bunch of points which are then used to access a feature or unlock a certain option.
Below we look through the best apps to hack in-app purchase on Android and get free credits.
1. Lucky Patcher
Lucky Patcher is the most commonly used application for bypassing the in-app purchase restrictions in Android apps.
Lucky Patcher can be used to synchronize target apps, create a purchasing option free clone and using it as an emulator.
Using Lucky Patcher, you can modify the app permission, remove the ads from an application and much more.
Steps for using Lucky Patcher to hack in-app purchase on Android;
1. Install lucky patcher and open it
2. Minimize lucky patcher and keep it running in the background
3. Open the app in which purchases are to be made
4. Open the buying section of the application and click on the buy now an option (This should give you a prompt generated exclusively by lucky patcher)
5. Select to allow any permissions required
The above steps should be sufficient to allow you access to the features for free. Always ensure that Lucky Patcher is running in the background for this to work.
Lucky Patcher works on both rooted and non-rooted devices but works better if your device is rooted.
2. Freedom APK
Freedom APK is an Android app which will help you unlock the premium features of popular games free of cost.
As its name suggests, Freedom allows you access to everything for free. You can get the ads free version of an app if it is available and you can even get the upgrades in games using freedom app.
The app uses a tool that bypasses the credit checking system of Google Play and uses a fake credit card to pay for the premium features.
The fake credit card has no credit loaded but the app can convince the Play Store that actual money was paid.
Steps for using Freedom
1 Download Freedom APK
2 Install and open it
3 Select the application from the list
4 Click on Grant
This should grant you free access to premium features and ad-free versions of apps. But there’s a catch to using Freedom. It only works if your device is rooted.
3. Leo Playcard
Another app you can use to hack in-app purchase on Android is Leo Playcard. The app hacks Android games in a manner similar to Lucky Patcher above.
The good thing about Leo Play Card is that it supports a wide range of games.
Steps for using Leo Play Card to hack in-app purchase on Android:
1. Install Leo Play Card
2. Open it and wait for it to scan device properly
3. Click to enable phone permissions required and minimize the app
4. Go to the application you wish to hack and click to buy now
5. Specify to buy through Google Play Store and let the Play Store payment tab to open. This will take a few seconds and the tab will disappear. This should automatically complete the payment and should complete the purchase for you.
Leo Playcard combines the specialties of three of the best applications in its category i.e. Lucky Patcher, Freedom, and Free Hack.
Xmodgames is another app that allows you to access in-app purchases in games for free. This app unlocks purchases in games like ‘Clash of Clans’, ‘8 ball pool’, ‘Clash Royale’ etc.
Steps for using Xmodgames
1. Install Xmodgames and allow the necessary permissions
2. The home screen of the app should display the apps installed on your device. Select the apps/game you want to hack
3. This should now lead you to a new screen that displays a ‘mod’ option attached to the game selected. Click the install button displayed to install the mode for that particular game
4. After installing the mod, you should have full access to the application functions without any payment.
5. Cree Hack
Cree Hack is another good application to get the free in-app purchase on Android for any game and update to the maximum level.
It however only works for selected games and not for applications.