Welcome to the SautiTech opportunity desk. Check out the opportunities and see if you can apply for any.
1. Shona Accelerator, which is based in Uganda, is inviting startups to apply for its forthcoming cohort.
Some of the benefits of participating include access to capital, investors, mentorship, creating business models and so on.
To apply, a startup has to be 3 or more years old and generating annual revenues of at least US$20,000.
Read more and apply here before September 30
2. Hello Tomorrow Challenge is looking for tech startups to support.
Benefits include getting over US$230,000 equity-free funding, connections, global visibility and attending Hello Tomorrow Global Summit in March 2020.
To apply, a startup has to be in its early stage of growth, working on a tech or science project, made up of two people or more and has raised no more than a Series A funding round.
Read more and apply here before September 13.
3. International Starter Programme, a project run by French incubator Schoolab, is looking for any tech startup willing to relocate to Paris.
Benefits include 7-months training and networking with experts, building a business in France, 4-year French Tech Visa, co-working space and more.
Read more and apply here before August 31. The Programme starts in September and runs until March 2020.
4. Start-Up Chile Seed Program is looking for companies not older than 3 years and willing to work from Chile.
Benefits include $40,000 non-equity funding, acceleration program, one-year working visa, free co-working space, and a full soft-landing process.
Other benefits are up to $100,000 USD in perks such as Microsoft BizSpark, Facebook Start, Amazon Web Services and many more.
Get more details and apply here before August 27.
5. FoodTech Accelerator, based in Milan, is looking for 10 startups to supercharge food innovation
Benefits include a 15-week programme that involves hands-on training in transforming your ideas into innovative products. Deloitte, one of the organizers, connects startups to corporate partners.
Applications are open now until September 30.